Welcome to the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network (SDPharmNet™), where pharmacists from various practice settings are collaborating to provide the best practices, tools and resources for pharmaceutical care and medication therapy management services.
We cordially invite you to attend the free seminar. You must RSVP to attend. Contact Dr. Kuo's Office if you have questions (KuoOffice@ucsd.edu).
Seminar: Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
Date: December 10, 2012 @4-6pm
Location: UC San Diego Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Presenters will include:
Anthony Morreale, PharmD, MBA (VA)
Linh Lee, PharmD (Ralphs-VEBA)
Vyvy Vo, PharmD (Scripps)
Jan Hirsch, PhD & Sarah Lorentz, PharmD (UCSD SSPPS PMT)
Nathan Painter, PharmD, CDE & Sarah McBane, PharmD, CDE, BCPS (UCSD SSPPS-Family Medicine)
Sponsor and Moderator:
Grace M. Kuo, PharmD, MPH, PhD, FCCP (UCSD)
We will discuss how medication therapy management is implemented into clinical practice.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with other members, UCSD faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine, and guest speakers from other networks
- Collaborate with other pharmacists and researchers to improve pharmacy service quality and medication safety
- Participate in pharmacy research from generating research questions to disseminating and implementing the best practices research findings
- Access to resources pertinent to practice-based guidelines and tools
- Advance pharmacy practice through practice-based research
Click here to view the October 31, 2011 SDPharmNet newsletter.