Welcome to the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network (SDPharmNet™), where pharmacists from various practice settings are collaborating to provide the best practices, tools, and resources for pharmaceutical care and medication therapy management services.
Interested in registering to become a member of SDPharmNet™? Click HERE.
Connect with SDPharmNet™ on
FaceBook and LinkedIn.
Visit UC San Diego's SKAGGS School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences website HERE.
SDPharmNet™ is joining efforts with the San Diego County Health Department and Be There San Diego to participate in the "CDC Healthy Works: Prevention Initiatives". The project will assess and implement pharmacist-provided services for patients with hypertension and diabetes in health-system and community pharmacies. If you are interested in participating and receiving resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDC Healthy Works
Click below to view the CDC-funded Healthy Works project figure, including the integration of pharmacists in the care team and community linkages.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with other members, UCSD faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine, and guest speakers from other networks
- Collaborate with other pharmacists and researchers to improve pharmacy service quality and medication safety
- Participate in pharmacy research from generating research questions to disseminating and implementing the best practices research findings
- Access to resources pertinent to practice-based guidelines and tools
- Advance pharmacy practice through practice-based research
Click HERE to become a member of SDPharmNet™.