Welcome to the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network (SDPharmNet™), where pharmacists from various practice settings are collaborating to provide the best practices, tools and resources for pharmaceutical care and medication therapy management services.
Interested in registering to become a member of SDPharmNet? Click HERE!
Visit UCSD's SKAGGS School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences website HERE!
June 2014: The SDPharmNet™ team is excited to announce our upcoming seminar on two topics: ‘Transitional Care’ and ‘Suicide Prevention’. We hope that this seminar will foster a learning environment where pharmacists can share their clinical practice and research ideas with one another.
Location and date information will be posted soon!
If you have any suggestions or ideas for seminars, please contact us at email@example.com
Please check back periodically for updates! Thank you.
Look for the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network group on LinkedIn and be sure to join if you have a LinkedIn account!
Benefits of Membership
- Network with other members, UCSD faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine, and guest speakers from other networks
- Collaborate with other pharmacists and researchers to improve pharmacy service quality and medication safety
- Participate in pharmacy research from generating research questions to disseminating and implementing the best practices research findings
- Access to resources pertinent to practice-based guidelines and tools
- Advance pharmacy practice through practice-based research