Welcome to the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network (SDPharmNet™), where pharmacists from various practice settings are collaborating to provide the best practices, tools, and resources for pharmaceutical care and medication therapy management services.
Interested in registering to become a member of SDPharmNet™? Click HERE.
Connect with SDPharmNet™ on
FaceBook and LinkedIn.
Visit UCSD's SKAGGS School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences website HERE.
SDPharmNet™ held a seminar on June 11, 2014, on two topics: ‘Transitional Care’ and ‘Suicide Prevention’. Click HERE for photos and details.
Please check back periodically for updates on our upcoming seminar in the Fall of 2014.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for seminars, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click below to view our SDPharmNet newsletter for the summer of 2014.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with other members, UCSD faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine, and guest speakers from other networks
- Collaborate with other pharmacists and researchers to improve pharmacy service quality and medication safety
- Participate in pharmacy research from generating research questions to disseminating and implementing the best practices research findings
- Access to resources pertinent to practice-based guidelines and tools
- Advance pharmacy practice through practice-based research
Click HERE to become a member of SDPharmNet™.