Welcome to the San Diego Pharmacist Resource and Research Network (SDPharmNet™), where pharmacists from various practice settings are collaborating to provide the best practices, tools, and resources for pharmaceutical care and medication therapy management services.
Interested in registering to become a member of SDPharmNet™? Click HERE.
Connect with SDPharmNet™ on
FaceBook and LinkedIn.
Visit UC San Diego's SKAGGS School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences website HERE.
SDPharmNet™ is joining efforts with the San Diego County Health Department to participate in the "CDC Healthy Works: Prevention Initiatives". The project will assess and implement pharmacist-provided services for patients with hypertension and diabetes in health-system and community pharmacies. Our next Pharmacy Coalition meeting will be from 12:00 to 1:00 PM on May 2, 2016, followed by a seminar with the San Diego Be There - University of Best Practices from 1:00 to 2:30 PM. If you are interested, please RSVP online.
Please click below to view our SDPharmNet newsletter for the summer of 2014.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with other members, UCSD faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy and the School of Medicine, and guest speakers from other networks
- Collaborate with other pharmacists and researchers to improve pharmacy service quality and medication safety
- Participate in pharmacy research from generating research questions to disseminating and implementing the best practices research findings
- Access to resources pertinent to practice-based guidelines and tools
- Advance pharmacy practice through practice-based research
Click HERE to become a member of SDPharmNet™.